BIO GIS is a local network and research infrastructure aimed at providing anyone, anywhere, open access to data about all types of life on earth.
BIO GIS features:
- Manage biodiversity records based Darwin Core.
- Manage Geospatial records and elements based on Corine land cover (CLC) standard.
- Mange general records based on Dublin core.
- Ability to import geospatial data as shapefiles(Arcgis).
- Ability to import general and biodiversity data as excel files.
- Fully searchable map of all elements.
- GBIF integration.
- Species search.
- Scientific name match.
- Customized analysis and visualizations layers.